Safety and Guidelines
Please Read Before Using
Read the entire instruction manual before using the Recovery Edge Therapy System.
Proper application and connection to the pump is essential.
Garments should be removed if the patient experiences tingling, numbness or pain.
- The unit should NOT be used in the following conditions
- Severe arteriosclerosis or other ischemic vascular diseases
- Known or suspected acute deep vein thrombosis
- Severe congestive cardiac failure
- Any local condition in which garments would interfere, for example:
- Untreated, infected leg wounds
- Recent skin graft
Start Treating Patients Today
Improve clinical outcomes and create new revenue from day one